Regional Driver Recruiter Manager
Locations: (2 positions)
- West Coast – Possible locations to include Phoenix and Los Angeles.
- East Coast – Possible locations to include Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Detroit.
The Regional Driver Recruiter Manager will oversee the recruiting and retention efforts for drivers in the West or East coast region. You will be responsible for executing daily tasks including; recruiting, interviewing, onboarding, training while promoting safety compliance and regulations for your assigned region. The Regional Driver Recruiter Manager will create a positive business opportunity for Independent Contractors for long-term retention. This position will directly report to the Corporate Driver Recruiter.
Role you will play:
- Recruitment and solicitation of Independent Contractors through various advertisement mediums and lead generation for assigned region.
- Main point of contact for Independent Contractors at assigned markets.
- Coordinate Independent Contractor schedules with operations team.
- Continually monitor key performance metrics directly related to revenue generation and cost containment for both Independent Contractor and JW Logistics success.
- Safety – assist in vehicle and driving compliance with DOT regulations and accident avoidance.
- Customer Service – Collaborate with operations team to promote on-time pickup and delivery percentages through capacity goals and Independent Contractor platform success.
- IC Retention – promote a positive business environment and become a source of guidance for Independent Contractor to achieve their business success through clear communication and organizational commitment.
- Assist in Contractor Settlement accuracy and follow-up.
- Train Independent Contractors to properly utilize in-cab technology for dispatch systems integration.
- Experience recruiting company drivers and/or owner operators
- Expert knowledge of government DOT regulations
- Valid Driver’s License along with an excellent driving history
- Base salary
- Bonus potential
To apply for this position please call 855.598.7267 or fill out a contact form.