Director of Corporate Driver Recruiting
Frisco, TX (Headquarters)
The Corporate Driver Recruiter will oversee all driver recruiting and retention efforts for the company nationwide. You will lead a recruiting team of Driver Recruiter Managers overseeing the West, Central and East coast regions. You will be responsible for executing daily tasks including; recruiting, interviewing, onboarding, training while promoting safety compliance and regulations for your assigned territory. The Corporate Driver Recruiter will promote JW Logistics’ culture both internally among peers, direct reports and externally among Independent Contractors.
Role you will play:
- Directly oversee three Driver Recruiter Managers overseeing the West, Central and East coast regions.
- Oversee recruitment and solicitation of Independent Contractors through various advertisement mediums and lead generation for assigned territory.
- Continually monitor key performance metrics of Driver Recruiter Managers related to revenue generation and cost containment for both Independent Contractor and JW Logistics success.
- Safety – assist in vehicle and driving compliance with DOT regulations and accident avoidance.
- Customer Service – Collaborate with operations team to promote on-time pickup and delivery percentages through capacity goals and Independent Contractor platform success.
- IC Retention – promote a positive business environment and become a source of guidance for Independent Contractors to achieve their business success through clear communication and organizational commitment.
- Oversee training of Independent Contractors to properly utilize in-cab technology for dispatch systems integration.
- Experience leading driver recruiters and/or owner operator recruiters.
- Expert knowledge of government DOT regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Valid Driver’s License along with an excellent driving history.
- Base salary with bonus potential
Applicants must be open to relocation.
To apply for this position please call 855.598.7267 or fill out a contact form.