Reports To: Director of Accounting
Position Overview: An Accountant will provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Assist with monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Assist with monthly calculation of A/R allowances
- Prepare information to make monthly journal entries
- Analyze operating expense variances as part of monthly closing
- Prepare overhead allocation calculations
- Assist in processing A/P (agreeing cost of revenue bills to operations system data)
- Assist with compiling business center revenue and cost data for weekly reports
- Work with Business Center Managers to update business center reports
- Complete special projects as needed.
- Accounting Degree
- Detailed oriented
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Be able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Excel
J.W. Logistics is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
Please send your resume to email@example.com